Subject: FW: EURGen-Net Network Meeting 25 & 26 September 2024 >>> Registration and Declaration of Interest
From: "ARHAI Meetings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:44:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleague,

This is a reminder to register in the EUSurvey tool via this link: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/3e2c8331-45d3-54d6-4de9-37b4d4aef504> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/3e2c8331-45d3-54d6-4de9-37b4d4aef504

Indicate whether you are planning to attend the first or second day or both 
days of the meeting.

Remember to submit a Declaration of Interests (DoI) to ensure that there are 
no conflicts of interest which could impair the independence of ECDC’s 
activities. Please follow the instructions enclosed herewith. Any invitee 
required to submit a Declaration of Interest who does not do so by the 
deadline specified, 13 September 2024, will not be able to attend the 
meeting.

Please note that this invitation is personal and non-transferable.

Please send an email to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] if you have any questions.

We wish you a pleasant week.

Kind regards,

ECDC EURGen-Net team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ARHAI Meetings
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2024 10:33 AM
Subject: EURGen-Net Network Meeting 25 & 26 September 2024 >>> Registration 
and Declaration of Interest

Dear colleagues,

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) invites you to 
participate in the virtual network meeting of the European Antimicrobial 
Resistance Genes Surveillance Network (EURGen-Net) on 25 & 26 September 
2024.

Time:

*	Wednesday, 25 September 2024, 10:00 – 16:00 CET
Topic: ECDC CCRE Focus

*	Thursday, 26 September 2024, 10:00 – 17:00 CET
Topic: ‘Kick-off meeting’ for the ‘ECDC survey of carbapenem-resistance 
Acinetobacter baumannii 2024/2025’

The purpose of the meeting is to provide the EURGen-Net Operational Contact 
Points (and Contact Points for Operations) and the National Focal Points for 
Antimicrobial Resistance (and observer National Focal Points for 
Antimicrobial Resistance) with updates on ongoing ECDC activities related to 
molecular surveillance. Day 1 will provide updates on current and potential 
activities related to CCREs. Day 2 is the ‘kick-off meeting’ for the ‘ECDC 
survey of carbapenem-resistance Acinetobacter baumannii 2024/2025’, 
presenting and discussing the published ECDC survey protocol and laboratory 
manual.

Please register in the EUSurvey tool via this link: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/3e2c8331-45d3-54d6-4de9-37b4d4aef504> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/3e2c8331-45d3-54d6-4de9-37b4d4aef504

Invitees to this meeting are required to submit a Declaration of Interests 
(DoI) to participate. This is to ensure that there are no conflicts of 
interest which could impair the independence of ECDC’s activities. Please 
follow the instructions enclosed herewith. Any invitee required to submit a 
Declaration of Interest who does not do so by the deadline specified, 13 
September 2024, will not be able to attend the meeting. If you have already 
submitted a DoI which will be valid in time for the meeting, you are exempt 
from this request. Please send an email to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  if you have any questions. Please 
find attached the instructions on DoI submission.

The connection details will be sent to you upon registration of attendance 
and will be uploaded in the “Save-the-date” calendar event.

Please note that this invitation is personal and non-transferable.

We wish you a continued pleasant summer and look forward to seeing you in 
September.

Kind regards,

ECDC EURGen-Net Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.